ALB Philippine Law Awards 2017
C&G Law, a member firm of the Rajah & Tann Asia network, has bagged several awards at the Asian Legal Business (ALB) Philippine Law Awards 2017 last Friday, clinching awards for Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year and its transaction for one of the Philippines’ largest power-producing conglomerates, AboitizPower’s acquisition of equity stake in GNPower plants, securing the firm for both the M&A Deal of the Year and Philippine Deal of the Year awards.
In addition, C&G Law was a finalist for the following awards:
- Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
- Banking and Financial Services Law Firm of the Year
- Labour and Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Philippine Deal Firm of the Year
- Tax and Trusts Law Firm of the Year
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year
- Philippine Law Firm of the Year
- Debt Market Deal of the Year and Project Finance Deal of the Year
Held in Makati Shangri-La, Philippines, the second annual awards recognises and rewards the outstanding performance of private practitioners and in-house teams who have significantly contributed to the evolving legal landscape of Philippines.
The results are available here.