C&G Law is involved in advisory and transactional work involving land and real estate development. Its lawyers have advised on restrictions involving special classes of property, issues concerning the conversion of land to other uses, and regulations governing the undertaking of housing or other property development projects. They have assisted in deals to acquire or preserve title or other interests in real property.
- Advises Ayala Land, Inc. and its subsidiaries in their real estate transactions, including but not limited to land acquisitions.
- Assists the operator of an economic zone in the proposed acquisition of another industrial estate with a view to taking over the latter's operations.
- Acts for a leading energy company in conducting due diligence on properties proposed to be acquired for potential generation projects.
- Advises a major Japanese property consultancy company on its first investment in the Philippine real estate sector.
- Acted for a leading Spanish group of companies on its potential acquisition of property for purposes of hotel and resort development.